When the neurotransmitters responsible for signaling chemicals in our brains become unbalanced, we are left with some of the most distressing states of existence, including:
• Depression and anxiety (serotonin)
• Apathy, anger and lack of motivation (dopamine)
• Panic attacks, stress, and inability to calm down (GABA)
• Heart problems, burnout, and intolerance to exercise (noradrenaline)
• Memory and focus problems (acetylcholine)
Furthermore, these imbalances can impact the musculoskeletal (pain/tension), adrenal (thyroid/hormones), and digestive (bloating/weight gain, etc.) systems.
Acupuncture triggers the release of these chemicals and helps to restore balance to your brain and body, alleviating your symptoms, and allowing you to feel whole again.