Cosmetic Acupuncture at Yin + Yarrow Acupuncture, St Paul
Yin+Yarrow in St Paul specializes in Cosmetic Acupuncture, Facial Rejuvenation, and Scar Reduction
Restore and maintain a healthy, youthful appearance from the inside out. Cosmetic Acupuncture offers the ultimate in facial rejuvenation.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is the expression of beauty through the art of acupuncture. According to Traditional East Asian Medicine, the state of our physical health, emotions, and spirit is reflected on the skin of the face. Yin+Yarrow’s Cosmetic Acupuncture is a safe and effective alternative to unnatural plastic surgery, injections, and enhancement techniques. Cosmetic Acupuncture not only focuses on the neck and face, but the mind and body for a truly holistic experience.
*What results can I expect from the Cosmetic Acupuncture and Yin+Yarrow’s Facial Rejuvenation?
• Diminished appearance of deeper wrinkles and reduction of fine lines on the face
• Improved muscle tone of the face and neck, reduction of jowls, and improved jaw line
• A more smooth, even skin tone and improvement in facial color
• Elimination or reduction of rosacea
• Elimination or reduction of acne
• Elimination or reduction in puffiness under the eyes
*Results vary based on number of treatments, type and condition of individual’s skin, age, etc.
General health benefits include improvement of:
• Hot flashes
• Night sweating
• Digestive Symptoms
• Allergy symptoms
• Hormone imbalance
• Period irregularity
• Hormone imbalance
• Energy levels
• and much more
Cosmetic acupuncture includes focused cosmetic acupuncture, facial rejuvenation, and scar reduction therapy by a licensed and cosmetic acupuncture specialist. I am experienced and trained in cosmetic acupuncture, facial rejuvenation and scar reduction therapy.
Is Yin+Yarrow’s Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation right for you?
Patients come in for a Cosmetic Acupuncture consult before beginning a course of Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments to discuss their individual needs, desires, and realistic expectations for facial rejuvenation
There are a few medical conditions where Cosmetic Acupuncture may not be appropriate.
• Uncontrolled high blood pressure
• Viral outbreaks such as an active cold sore
• If you have or get migraines (must be migraine free for 3 months)
• Easy bruising (this would include people on ‘blood thinning’ medication. Even aspirin could increase your risk for bruising
• Skin that is unusually sensitive and/or highly allergic