Acupuncture for Perimenopause & Menopause
• Are you are suffering from night sweating or waking and unable to go back to sleep?
• Is anxiety taking over? Do you feel like you’re ‘losing it’?
• Do you have a desire to reduce or eliminate synthetic hormone therapy?
• Are your hot flashes causing you discomfort or interfering with your life?
• Do you feel bloated, achy, tired or unwell?
• Are you starting to gain weight, especially around the middle?
Acupuncture can put an end to the daily striptease, sleeping in a pool of sweat, and fits of irritability and anxiety that seem to come out of nowhere.
Women who are in the transitional stages of menopause often use humor to ease their discomfort and frustrations, but the struggle of perimenopause is no joke. You don’t have to suffer anymore; if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, I can help.
Warm, professional, and individualized treatments that can:
• Restore temperature regulation and restful sleep patterns
• Manage anxiety and its harmful effects on the body
• Reduce hot flashes
• Help you feel more in control of your emotions
• Treat headaches, chronic pain and/or digestive upset commonly associated with menopause and hormone imbalance
• Halt weight gain, restore confidence and take control of your health
Together, we’ll accomplish this utilizing my training and experience with the expertise only you can bring to the table when it concerns your body and its unique makeup.
I may incorporate one or more of the following:
Symptoms associated with the transitional stages of menopause including perimenopause, menopause, and post-menopause, can be successfully managed with acupuncture and herbal therapy at my St. Paul acupuncture studio.