Acupuncture for Female & Women’s Health
Yin+Yarrow Acupuncture in St. Paul focuses on female & women’s health. I work with all ages and stages of reproductive health from teen menstrual pain and irregularity, to premenopausal and transition through menopause and beyond. Y+Y also helps you prepare your body, mind and spirit for conception, pregnancy and birth, as well as be your best self postpartum.
- Acute and chronic pain, illness, and mental-emotional health
- Menstrual disorders and/or pain (PMS, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, fibroids, ovarian cysts, intermenstrual bleeding, oligomenorreha, polymenorrhea, metrorrhagia, menorrhagia)
- Vulvar pain (interstitial cystitis, vulvar dermatoses, vulvodynia, vestibulodynia or vestibulitis)
- Pelvic pain (gynecological, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, or urinary tract)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Female fertility (non-specific infertility, infrequent or irregular ovulation, absence of ovulation, diminished ovarian reserve, advanced maternal age, autoimmune, hormone imbalances, recurrent pregnancy loss, thin uterine lining, natural conception, ART or assisted conception; cryopreservation, IUI, ICSI, IVF)
- Menopausal transition (premenopause, peri-menopause, menopause, post-menopause, non-hormonal treatment)
I will not judge or criticize the decisions you make regarding your health care; I will happily collaborate with people who use a combination of natural and conventional Western medicine as well as those who prefer a solely holistic approach. Regardless of your approach, I am committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Schedule an Appointment Today